Thursday, January 7, 2010

My first mistake ......... to kiddo on her 24th birthday !!!


Don’t you just love these comfortable silences … just two people sitting in a coffee joint and nothing to yak about ,I always wanted someone with whom I can just shut up for a minute, she said after we had finished our coffee and haven’t said a word in fifteen minutes. I don’t think so, I replied, coz we were not silent … your eyes speak too much …they tell me everything, things that you don’t even tell yourself. But don’t you think that it was much better when there were no languages and we haven’t started naming relationships.Yeah because only my eyes can say that how much I like you and knowing that love is a dog from hell I still love you, I smiled … It seems to me we aren’t on a date but on a intellectual power trip ….. Well sometimes love is nothing but two normal intellectual people gone insane and when that happens … history is made and right now we are making history coz we know that we don’t have a future … Serendipity …. You are looking for something else and find something else that’s how I found you … [I never forget the pain in her eyes but I kept on with my yakking] …. I’ll always cherish you as a friend and love you like a man loves a women he never touches but nothing more coz love for me is nameless and wid no boundaries ... I don`t name love and i like things in their purest platonic form .... and I left her alone in the coffee joint. Seven years gone I still can smell her perfume on my breath but what’s gone is gone and if I could just change it I would have changed it because she made me realize that someone with whom you can just shut up for a minute and be comfortable is the one you want to spend your life with. Kiddo forgive me for I loved you and didn’t knew that but ill love you no matter what, ill love you always …. And never.

3 comments:

  1. We often realize our mistakes long after we have committed them. That's why we don't have time to correct them then...but life goes on...and we go on trying to match our footsteps with the watchful steps of time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perfume left seven years ago... lingers. And the eyes conspire to weave a beautiful plot...the story begun in a coffee shop... needs to be told...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So finally Mr.Mehra is writing something by himself ....... goood and i know who she is !!!
    He he .... keep it up

    ReplyDelete