Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Love as I see it !

I love rumors! Because rumors are mostly revealing about subjects that we don’t talk directly about, facts on the other hand can be very misleading, and the new rumor in town is that I am in love. Who am I? I am a nobody, always have been a nobody and always will be a nobody but the important thing here is love and what we see in life is that its most talked about topic but nobody really answers to what love is. Bukowski calls it a dog from hell, its lust for young generation and intellectuals who believe life is more cruel then death discard it completely.



But I think there is more to love than meets the eyes, but what I don’t get is why are people so insecure about love, why do they have to hide so much, if they are truly in love with someone and that’s the only reason I don’t celebrate days like valentine day, because I wont celebrate a day when someone died to protect love, love in itself is a immense power and does not needs someone to protect it or fight for it. I would rather celebrate a day when someone met love and when I say love, I mean love in its most basic form ,where there is no falling ,only raising to heights one can only dream of .And then to be honest I don’t really care about days coz days are not important ,people are ,for me that day would be important when she would be with me ,and if someday I really have to celebrate a day for love ,I would prefer the day Shri Ram and Maa Sita met , and Kamdev-the god of love or cupid aimed his arrow at Ram from the front, the same Kamdev who had been set aflame by the curse given by the god of destruction-Shiv, when he had aimed his arrow of desire at him under cover of a hiding. The noble intentions of Kamdev gave him the strength and courage to take an aim at God from the front.” Nobody died this time, just love happened and even for Gods there was a height they could raise to, and that’s what I want. I don’t need love ,what I need is what Bhagwan Ram and Maa Sita had ,because if u can define love that It is and nothing else, what happened between them ,I want love in its purest form ,no strings attached to it and when ill get that I will give a new definition to love ,to be honest I don’t know what love is but I know that it exists in different forms and rumors ,they’ll always be there ,and I don’t mind as long as people think I am in chetan bhagats kind of love ,ill worry about it when it would be more of a kalidas or bukowski kind of love because only that has got the power to create or destroy something . As for now I want someone who I can wake up with after staying awake all night just to watch her breathing. May be ill get that kind of a gal or maybe ill not but one thing is sure , I am soon gonna be in love ,coz the worst thing about love is that when you talk about love ,it takes away your strength of staying away from it ,and that’s one thing I am pretty sure of .

Love is cocaine and I am gonna get my share of it.


Adios for now ... Love.

1 comment:

  1. You can run but you can never hide.....from the love thats waking up inside u..... :D

    ReplyDelete